Wall of Gratitude - Spring Green Fire & EMS

d

To thank and honor hundreds of people who helped build our new Fire and EMS Station, Spring Green Timber Growers and Spring Green Laser Art created and donated this Wall Of Gratitude.  The wood plaque is butternut, salvaged as the trees died of the butterut blight.  A white pine frame surrounds the background.

 

d

Individual plaques were laser engraved.

 

s
Our first fire wagon is on display in the Museum Room

a
The 1936 Pumper was our first motorized Fire Engine

 

v

The Title signs are quarter sawn red oak boards,
with red cedar lettering (the letters were cut by the laser from 1/4" thick boards)
Dollar amounts were laser engraved into red oak boards.

 

d

The outline of the design was inspired by the actual shape of the new building.

e
Our new location at 327 South Winsted Street

s
As of January, 2009 - About $200,000 of donations are recognized on this Wall..
There is still room for more plaques - go ahead and send us a check!
Spring Green Fire Department - PO Box 37 Spring Green, WI 53588
Thanks - Everyone!!

This wall and the plaques were donated by Timbergreen Farm and Spring Green Laser Art

Spring Green Laser Art